Policies & Procedures
Bright Apple will never sell or rent your email address to any third parties under any circumstances. We will only use your email to communicate with you regarding your account or billing. If you would like to receive special discounts, product information, and teaching tips, join our eMailing List.
Our activity books are blackline masters, which means they are reproducible. The purchaser has permission to make as many copies as needed for individual, classroom, and noncommercial purposes only. The reproduction of any part for an entire school or school system is strictly prohibited. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or send a letter of intent to:
Attn: Marketing Editor
15887 N. 76th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-1696
- If you are not satisfied with the eBooks you have purchased at the BrightApple.com, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of making your purchase. (Please note that refund requests will not be considered for purchases made more than 30 days before.)
- In the e-mail, list your order number and the reasons for your refund request.
- We will respond to your request within two business days (Monday - Friday) of receipt of the original e-mail.
- Please note that refunds issued by the BrightApple.com will be in the form of a credit (a digital coupon) that represents 50% of the value of the items for which you are requesting a refund. This credit will be applied towards your next purchase at BrightApple.com.
- Please note that we cannot offer refunds for any web services or downloaded eBooks.
- As we track all refund requests, we reserve the right to refuse refund requests from any customers deemed to be abusing our refund policy.
If you have any questions about BrightApple.com or require further information, please contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com (7 days a week)
- Phone: (800) 728-8891 (Monday - Friday)